Bear Conflict Relief Fund
This fund has been created to reimburse those individuals who suffer injuries or property damage due to a conflict with bears in the Western United States. This fund will also be accessible to families of loved ones lost as a result of a bear attack.
The Western Bear Foundation and its board has sole discretion on the appropriation of the Bear Conflict Funds. We will utilize the following scale of importance when allocating funds.
- 1. Loss of life- Monies to support loss income/services/child care/medical expense
- 2. Significant Injuries – Medical Expenses/loss income
- 3. Minor Injuries- Medical Expenses/loss income
- 4. Property Damage – Recreational Equipment/Physical Property/Homes/Buildings
- a. Does not include livestock damage or loss
- b. Does not include crop damage or loss
Funds will be allocated in order they are received. Amounts will be determined based on availability, requested amount, and severity of claim.
- Requests must be filed within calendar year of incident
- Incident must be documented by State Wildlife Personnel
Donate to the Bear Conflict / Relief Fund
Please fill out the form below and enter your donation total amount and click the total to update and proceed to checkout. You do NOT need a PayPal account to checkout.